Over the years, the attorneys of HARK│YON│MARMOR, PLLC have been doing estate planning in Boca Raton and throughout the State of Florida and have prepared many different types of estate plans for our clients – from families with young children to our elderly, retired clients. We assist our clients through this process from reviewing a family’s financial position and future objectives, to teaching our clients about the variety of estate-planning choices, and finally to preparing and executing the appropriate estate plan for each individual client, which include but are not limited to:
- The preparation of wills and revocable or living trusts to address the disposition of property upon an individual’s death, to avoid probate and to protect against incapacity during an individual’s life.
- The creation of life insurance trusts to keep insurance proceeds out of the taxable estate and to insure that life insurance proceeds are protected and invested for the benefit of the deceased’s beneficiaries.
- The preparation of advance directive documents, such as durable powers of attorneys, health care surrogate designations, living wills and preneed guardian designations, all of which protect our clients in the event they become incapacitated.
- The preparation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to assist in the estate planning for subsequent marriages.
- The creation of special needs trusts to assist families with special needs children or adults.
- The disposition of the primary residence taking into consideration the Florida Constitution and Statutes and their provisions regarding Homestead law and how it can be distributed to an individual’s heirs.