CLIFFORD B. HARK
Clifford B. Hark, who resides in Boca Raton, Florida, is the managing member at Hark│Yon│Marmor, PLLC, and focuses his practice to Probate, Guardianship and Trust Administration, as well as Probate Litigation, Guardianship & Incapacity Litigation and Trust Litigation, Estate Planning and Real Estate matters throughout the Southeast Florida area.
His practice includes handling issues such as incapacity determinations, litigation involving the appointment of a guardian, undue influence, will contests and homestead determination and representation involving beneficiaries against trustees, personal representatives or executors and attorneys in fact, as well as the preparation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Mr. Hark takes a thorough approach to these matters, while being conscious of the sensitivity needed in dealing with these emotional family issues. He represents trustees, personal representatives, executors and beneficiaries when conflicts arise and has successfully resolved will and trusts contests related to vague language, contradictory instructions, lack of capacity and undue influence, among other factors.
- Mr. Hark received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida (B.S., 1975) and is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University School of Law (J.D., 1979).
- Mr. Hark is a member of The Florida Bar since 1980. He is admitted to practice in the Trial Bar for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. He has previously served as a Chairman of a Florida Bar Grievance Committee.
- He is a member of The Florida Bar’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, and is an authorized agent of Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC.
- Mr. Hark is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings.
- Mr. Hark is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator.
- Mr. Hark has served as a Vice-President of Development and on the Board of Trustees of Temple Beth El in Boca Raton, FL.
- Mr. Hark and Hark │Yon│Marmor, PLLC are active participants in the Alzheimer’s Association walk held annually in Boca Raton, FL